Thursday, January 17, 2013

Belated Christmas

I know I am a little late but we had a great Christmas in Utah shared with family and friends we hadn't seen in a while. I finally got some photos (thanks mom) worth sharing and remembering our third Christmas together.
Quinn's friends held their annual "ugly sweater party" we actually made it this time!
We upheld our gingerbread house tradition.
My mom's side did our "make gifts" which I have to say were amazing, the best year for make gifts thus far... We also spent a couple of days at my dad's house and made time to go to Quinn's Fowler Family party but I stupidly forgot to take any photos! Quinn and I are incredibly blessed to be surrounded by this enormous group of people we call family. We loved getting to spend time with everyone this year

1 comment: